Wednesday, August 27, 2008
We got to meet Jade's teacher today. We actually went in early for a little personal time rather than going during the mass chaos of the evening. Mrs. Olstad was great! I got to ask all my questions about the bus and lunch and the snack cart. Oh and lets not forget about the really important question. . . what's the latest I can get her to school?! As it turns out I have 15 minutes more than I thought I had which, with as distracted as I get, will be great. Seriously, I'd sit down to check email or read blogs (the important stuff!) while Jade watched her programs and before I knew it we'd be late for preschool. Oops! Well I know that won't fly with Kindergarten so no email before I drop her

4 comments:
That IS a luxury! I say hold onto that luxury. I certainly would. I haven't gotten out of bed after 6:30 (most of the time 6:00) in 18 months! I would give up my arm for extra sleep time. Could you come back home after Jade is at school and have an hour of personal time then? Good luck figuring it all out!
I'm so glad you like her teacher. That's soo important. Have fun at school, Jade!
Yep - my plan is to go straight to the local anytime fitness and work out after I drop Jade off! And then at least for the first couple of months my day is mine until 3!! I'm so happy Gary's okay with me taking some time to take care of myself. I'm sure it won't take long for me to get bored so plan for more lunch dates with Cara!
That was great meeting Jades teacher and getting all you questions answered. How did Jade do? Was the room already decorated for the year? I like your plan once you drop off Jade you have time to go work out. No excuses. From there do your shopping & errands. Come home do what ever you want. Take a little nap :) don't forget to set the alram Ha! I don't see you gettting bored Cara.
Woo-hoo! Kindergarten here we come! So excited for you Jade - you will love it! Ellie is getting excited too - can't wait to start.
Anytime Fitness??!!? I better get my membership going so I can meet you - ha!
Looking forward to sharing all the kindergarten moments with you guys. I love you all so much!
Post a Comment