Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Summer seemed to start late here in the frozen north. . .it was cold and rainy for the most of May and if I remember correctly most of June as well (can't expect me to remember 2 months ago . . . it IS the end of August!). But when the 4th hit it was game on and we've had a ton of fun squeezing every once out of our favorite time of year!
Mothers Day
Jade's preschool graduation
Watching the horses at Canterbury Park
The 4th of July
Our niece Brooke, Gary and I on the 4th of July
Jade going on her first big kid ride with cousins Josh and Kaitlyn at the St. Peter Fair
St. Peter Fair Tractor Pull - "Green Power and Black Smoke!"

5 comments:
Yay Cara! It will be fun to see what you are up to on your blog! I didn't realize Jade was ready to start kindergaten! Is she doing full day? I always thought she was so much younger than Allison. Allie is excited but a little nervous about her first day. She's doing full days. Her normal personality would be to go into it with full gusto but I think Jack said something to spook her or something so she's been in a "Mommy's little girl" mode. Anyway, I loved the photos and enjoyed reading your first entry. I look forward to more!
Love, Terri
Your blog looks great! You don't look like a beginner at all!
Yay, I'm so glad you guys are starting a blog. It's always such a good way to keep up with friends/family. The summer pics are great! I love the last one. Jade's excitable face and Gary's stone face. :)
Looking forward to more Willaert news..xoxoxo
What a great idea. I can finally look at pictures without having to bug you for them! :) I have to say though, where is Aunt NeNe in all the summer fun? Just kidding, I have to give you a hard time because I'm your baby sis. You are very good at this kind of stuff, keep up the good work. I'm excited and sad for school to start for Jade. What do you want to do for your 32nd B-day???
I love you guys,
Jennifer
Hey sweetie, This is great! Now Mom and Dad can keep up with what's going on in MN, Especially seeing pictures of Jade
Love you Mom
Love these pics!! Some great scrapbooking material here!
Post a Comment