Tuesday, August 26, 2008
I've wanted to start a blog for quite some time now but haven't sat down to take the time. Besides figuring out a title and blog address and trying to be original and creative and ug!! Way too much for this over-thinker to figure out. BUT with Jade starting school in a week I figured it was time to get over myself and start! So here goes family - Enjoy!

5 comments:
Hi Cara,
This is so cute. I hope you keep up with it. We are only across the street and try to see you guys regularly, but we do miss out on some things. Keep us posted how Jade is doning in school. So I know what I have to look forward to next year with Lex
Lauren
Hi Cara & Jade - and Dad too!
Wow your own page - it is too cool. I have never gone to blog pages so not sure what to do - but so far it's easy and your site is GREAT!
Since we live thousands of miles away in the deep south of Florida, I can now keep in touch! I just have to remember how to find it. ;o)
So Jade starts school. Cara this is a milestone - also a sad day. But you will enjoy it too! Gotta run - I am at work - will say more later.
We love you,
Your Aunt Angela!!
So cool Cara!!! I love it! Totally great way to keep up with you guys and I will be one of your faithful visitors!!
Love, Niki
Hi Cara, Gary and Jade!
I love your new web page. I enjoyed the pics too. It is good to hear Jade is doing well in school. Time flys! BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! lol Keep up the great work as always, everything you do turns out wonderful.
Love you all,
Aunt Debbie
Hi Jade, Cara & Gary.
Jade hope your first day at Kindergarden will be special. You'll get to see your friends too!
Grandma and grandpa will be thinking of you, can't wait to hear how your first day went!
Cara this we be a Hugh day for you. Why It's jade first long day at school and plus its your 32nd Birthday. Hugh indeed! Dad and I wish you a great day and know that we will be thinking of you too!. Say hello to Gary for us and will be talking to you soon. Love ya Mom
Post a Comment