Sunday, May 31, 2009
Good morning! It's beautiful right now in MN and was gorgeous yesterday. My niece, Desi, and nephew Cole celebrated their 4th and 1st birthday's yesterday. It was an amazing princess and prince party. All the favors were hand-made by Niki (their mom). There were literally no children arguing, fighting, whining. . .it was truly a blessed afternoon. Ellie was missed but I'm sure she was smiling down from Heaven.
Today I'm off to prophecy at church and then worship. Don't know what the rest of the day looks like but that's okay - I'm sure it'll be great!
I will try to update with pics of Jade soon. Have a rockin' Sunday!

1 comments:
I know Ellie was watching with a Grand Smile!Ellie had a say in the party for the princess and prince, as you had said no arguing, whining, or fighting. Wow! I can't imagine what the party favors looked like after thinking the invitation was just awesome in it self. Kudos to Niki! Have a bless day and a great week! XOXO to Jade.
Love Mom
Post a Comment