Funny

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm going to try to get back into writing weekly. We're all doing well. We miss our Ellie and her passing made it hard to write for a while. I can't explain it. . .I've just needed time.

So yesterday Jade was going to have a nectarine for a snack and she asks me to peel it for her. Only she says, "Mom can you hatch it or plug it or whatever it's called." I asked, "You mean peel it?"

I love that kind of stuff! So sweet and innocent. And to think that just that quickly the word 'peel' is now a part of her vocabulary.

I'll post pictures later in the week. . . just wanted to share the story before I forgot it.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Hatch it or plug it...soo cute! I love it, too. Can't wait for pics..

Thank you so much for stopping by the other night. What a fun surprise! It was great having you there to drool along with me. :)

Have a good day! xo

Mom said...

Kids say the cutest things! Grandma is thrilled to hear that Jade was eating a Nectarine. Jade is adding variety to her menu. Wow! What will it be next? Looking forward to new pics!

Love grandpa & grandma

mel said...

Hi Cara,
Thanks for stopping by and for the info about that book! I'm going to order it...I love a good read :)

Take care and God bless, Mel

 
Our Adventure - by Templates para novo blogger