Orgaments

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This morning Jade was asking if she could put a little tree I have as extra decoration in her room. I said sure and she then asked if she could put her special orgaments on it. I asked, what are they called, just to hear it again, and she said (seriously) orgaments. Too funny. I think I'll let her say that for a while before I tell her it's ornaments. 


We're all doing great. We're healthy and really enjoying the season. A friend changed my outlook of winter about 3 years ago now by telling me that she thought of winter as "cozy". It's amazing what one word can do because ever since then I just bundle up and enjoy. There are days but for the most part I am not the terrible witch all season long like I used to be . . . Gary's now taken up that role! ha! I can't blame him though if I had to work outside in it everyday I'd probably hate it too.

This week at school Jade is the "quality kid" which means she gets to do special tasks and a poster all about her was hung up. We put the pictures from the wedding on it and she couldn't wait to show everyone! The question what's your favorite animal - a dog. What's your favorite thing to do - watch TV and play with my toys. Favorite color - blue. What do you want to be when you grow up - a horse rider lady. Now today I'm going to read a book to her class. It's one she got from the advent calendar I've been doing this year. . .A Merry Marley Christmas. About a naughty dog. She loves it. And I'm going to surprise her by having lunch with her today. 

I'm counting down the days until we leave for Florida! I can't wait!


1 comments:

The Portas said...

Florida is near! You guys are going to have a blast! And wow, getting out of -7 degree weather doesn't sound too bad right now.

Orgaments...too cute. Sweet girl.

Have a good, warm, COZY week! oxox

 
Our Adventure - by Templates para novo blogger